Should your guests have assigned tables? Maybe... let me explain! YES if...
- You're serving a plated dinner
- RSVP's have you at the venue's capacity
- Some guests won't know many others, and you want to make sure they sit with people they know NOT NECESSARILY if...
- Dinner will be served buffet style
- You'll have more than enough seating for everyone
- It's a smaller group where everyone knows each other Either way, your immediate family and wedding party absolutely needs
The Whiskey Hibiscus Lemonade is floral and sweet. The hibiscus compliments the tartness of the lemon and adds a floral note that is uniquely refreshing. For a whiskey drink, this cocktail is light and the natural pink hibiscus color is beautiful. 1.5 oz Jack Daniels Whiskey 1 oz Hibiscus Syrup Lemonade Top with lemon wheel or Wild Hibiscus Flowers Photo: David Loi Weddings Venue: Lakeview Event & Conference Center #signaturedrink #hibiscuslemonade #whiskeycocktail #whiskeysi
The Tito's and Cucumber is the ultimate refresher. Cucumber is a unique flavor in a cocktail, but is balanced by the bite in lime and refreshing mint. Add some club soda for bubbles and opt in to Tajin on the rim for a kick. Every element of this cocktail is light and perfect for a beautiful day. 1.5 oz Tito's Vodka .75 oz cucumber syrup Squeeze lime Club Soda Shake the vodka, cucumber syrup, and lime together and pour over ice. Top with club soda. On a warm day, muddle the m